Thursday, April 23, 2009

See This?




This is the Future Looking You In the face.


The world is a technology driven mecca for everybody. This is ladies and gentleman, is the PSP. in my opinon the newest version of The really popular 90's Game Gear, one of my favorite handhelds. I see that people have this or a DS. and I have to say the DS is really stupid because it's basically a touch screen where you can TOUCH the screen. WOW that is remarkable. I mean I HAVE TO USE MY FINGERS FOR STUFF OTHER THAN BUTTON MASHING? NICE. I find stupid that even Beyonce has one now, and Carrie Underwood. I am like WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS CRAP?
I feel that the PSP is the best handheld out there. Why? Can your prescious DS play movies, music, AND HAVE a good size catolog of awesome games? No? then THROW YOUR SHIT OUT THE WINDOW THEN, because my PSP is not leaving my hands, and it will never leave until you pry it from my cold dead hands! 


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment